Our goal is to partner with you in your child's Christian Education.
Enrollment at JCS is open to every family who desires a Christ-centered education. Jenison Christian School admits students regardless of church denomination, race, or ethnicity.
STEP 1: Registration for 2021/2022 is OPEN! Fill out the JCS ONLINE Admissions Form
STEP 2: Submit $75 enrollment deposit within 2 weeks of submitting the JCS ONLINE Admissions Form. There are 3 ways to submit the deposit:
- Submit payment online via Debit Card/Checking or Savings Account (https://payments.jenisonchristian.org/)
- Drop a check or cash off at the JCS Office (7726 Graceland Dr, Jenison, MI 49428)
- Send a check via mail to: Jenison Christian School 7726 Graceland Dr, Jenison, MI 49428
STEP 3: Turn in additional enrollment paperwork by August 31, 2021
- Completed Health Form
- Child Immunization Record
PreK - 8th Grade ENROLLMENT
**Enrollment for current PreK-7th grade students will begin when enrollment paperwork is sent out in April, after spring break.**
STEP 1: Fill out the JCS ONLINE Enrollment Form
- STEP 1 is only for NEW incoming students to JCS in PreK-8th grade. If your child attended PreK-7th grade at JCS in 2020/2021, you do NOT need to fill out the JCS ONLINE Enrollment Form.
- Completing STEP 1 allows us to 'Hold your Spot!' for 2021/2022.
STEP 2: In February, you will receive an email about financial aid opportunities at Jenison Christian School which will include information on filling out FACTS (an online resource we use to help with financial aid).
STEP 3: In April (the week after spring break), you will be mailed the enrollment paperwork. This will contain a checklist of the items you will need turned in to complete the enrollment process.