Our goal is to partner with you in your child's Christian education.
Enrollment at JCS is open to every family who desires a Christ-centered education. Jenison Christian School admits students regardless of church denomination, race, or ethnicity.
STEP 1: Fill out the 2023/2024 JCS ONLINE Admissions Form. **We are currently accepting applications for the 2023/2024 school year; however, we have EXTREMELY LIMITED class options available as spots filled up quickly!**
STEP 2: Submit $75 enrollment deposit within 2 weeks of submitting the JCS ONLINE Admissions Form. There are 3 ways to submit the deposit:
- Submit payment online via Debit Card/Checking or Savings Account (https://payments.jenisonchristian.org/)
- Drop a check or cash off at the JCS Office (7726 Graceland Dr, Jenison, MI 49428)
- Send a check via mail to: Jenison Christian School 7726 Graceland Dr, Jenison, MI 49428
STEP 3: Turn in additional enrollment paperwork before the first day of class.
- Completed Health Form
- Child Immunization Record
PreK - 8th Grade ENROLLMENT
2023/2024 Enrollment for NEW incoming PreK-8th grade students is a TWO STEP process:
- Fill out the JCS ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- Once we verify that there is a spot available for your child, we will email you the online enrollment forms to complete. When you SUBMIT the online enrollment forms, your child is OFFICIALLY ENROLLED at JCS for the 2023/2024 school year. If there is a waitlist for the class, we will reach out to you directly.