Our goal is to partner with you in your child's Christian education.
Enrollment at JCS is open to every family who desires a Christ-centered education. Jenison Christian School admits students regardless of church denomination, race, or ethnicity.
STEP 1: Fill out the JCS ONLINE Admissions Form. Registration for 2022/2023 is OPEN!
**We currently have a WAITLIST for all 3's preschool classes**
STEP 2: Submit $75 enrollment deposit within 2 weeks of submitting the JCS ONLINE Admissions Form. There are 3 ways to submit the deposit:
- Submit payment online via Debit Card/Checking or Savings Account (https://payments.jenisonchristian.org/)
- Drop a check or cash off at the JCS Office (7726 Graceland Dr, Jenison, MI 49428)
- Send a check via mail to: Jenison Christian School 7726 Graceland Dr, Jenison, MI 49428
STEP 3: Turn in additional enrollment paperwork by September 2, 2022
- Completed Health Form
- Child Immunization Record
PreK - 8th Grade ENROLLMENT
**Enrollment for current PreK-7th grade students will begin when enrollment paperwork is sent out in April, after spring break.**
STEP 1: Fill out the JCS ONLINE Enrollment Form
- STEP 1 is only for NEW incoming students to JCS in PreK-8th grade. If your child attended PreK-7th grade at JCS in 2021/2022, you do NOT need to fill out the JCS ONLINE Enrollment Form.
- Completing STEP 1 allows us to 'Hold your Spot!' for 2022/2023.
- **Please note that we have begun a waitlist for both PreKindergarten AND Kindergarten as both classes are FULL at this time.**
STEP 2: In April (the week after spring break), you will be mailed the enrollment paperwork. This will contain a checklist of the items you will need turned in to complete the enrollment process.